Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents house. Kind of a nice change since I had been hosting the last few years. 

I was in charge of the potatoes. Anna helped me peel them Thursday morning. She did get into a little scuffle with the peeler and I think the peeler won so she retired after about the 2nd or 3rd one. It was still fun having her help. 

We arrived at my parents house before noon and spend the entire day there. It was a nice crowd- Suzie, Dave, Sullivan, Piper, Greta, Sam, Shelley, Hudson, My mom,  and dad. After lunch my cousin stopped over for a little while with her kids so all the kids played together and had such a great time. 

Jeff, the kids and I were the last ones to leave around 8pm. I am so thankful for the people in my world. 


potato peeler

our crew!

Isaac's Thanksgiving turkey he made in school. so cute!