Sunday, October 16, 2016

Surprise, Sonia!

One of my great friends, Sonia had a baby in July. She lives in Des Moines, that't the hard part. She had been asking me over and over when I was going to come visit. I honestly did't know if I was going to get there with our travels this fall. She was in town a few weeks ago and I devised a plan.

I called her husband and told him I wanted to surprise her. I worked out child care arrangements at home. I hit the road Tuesday afternoon and was home Thursday evening.

I pulled up to her house Tuesday evening around 8 and Brad greeted me at the door and I walked in and was like, "surprise!" She was so shocked! It was fun. We went to lunch, ran errands, shopped, went to dinner, slept in, hung with sweet Harper and just got stuff done. 

It was so good to have a couple days together. 

Me. Sonia. Haper