Thursday, August 11, 2016

Connelly family takes over MPLS

My parents scheduled a weekend family get together to talk about some family business stuff and some other fun activities. Everyone was there except for Liz and Matt. 

We had our meeting Saturday morning at 10 and a tour of the trailer home park my dad owns which was pretty interesting. On Saturday afternoon Jeff and I took our kids to the MOA to check out the Crayola Experience. Everything crayons. It was fun. Anna spent 3 hours there and could have spent 2 more hours if we had the time. After the mall we went to the pool to swim and to celebrate Shelley's Birthday. Saturday evening the adults who were able met in the hotel lobby bar for drinks and fun. 

Sunday morning most of the guys went to tour the new Vikings Stadium. Then we all met at my Aunt Patty's for brunch. Jeff and I took the kids back to the MOA so Anna could go to the American Girl doll store. Then we came home. 

It was fun to be together. 
Alex and Sam riding on the back of the pickup during the tour

Connelly LN in honor of my grandpa Ed. 

Crayola Expericnce. Coloring pages

cousins!

Vikings tour.
Jeff. Isaac. Hudson. Owen. Sam.