Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Isaac is 8!

Isaac woke up on his birthday morning and came in next to me and snuggled in and said, "mom, I'm 8 today!" Sweetest 8 year old, ever.

He had a great birthday. We celebrated with family one evening and then had big friend birthday at Skyzone. 

Here is my chance to brag about my 8 year old. 

Isaac is an incredible kid. He loves everything sports- mostly football, basketball, baseball and soccer. He specifically loves the Seahawks and Notre Dame. He loves to be outside with all the neighbor kids- playing games, riding bikes, just hanging. He is so good to the little kids in his life (more specifically Suzie's kids). He loves hanging with all his cousins. He is a really social kid. He is smart, funny, sensitive, brave, a really good big brother to Anna. He also loves school. He is doing really well, too. It's really fun to see him learn and read so well. He is also rocking at his guitar lessons. Playing songs and reading music. I am so proud of him. 

It is so fun watching him grow up. I can't wait to see what our future holds with this kid. I have a feeling he is going to be something amazing. I do love being his cheerleader. 

Cherry Berry birthday treat

family birthday dinner

birthday party with friends