Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easter

This year Easter was a little different.

I was called away to California to be with my parents (more on that in another blog post) and Jeff was  home with the kids. I was sad about not being with my sweet little family but knew Jeff had everything taken care of with the kids and they would be so busy with cousins and so many fun people. 

Jeff and the kids woke up to 6 inches of snow! He had to shovel so they were running a little late to church so they ended up going to the overflow mass. It turned out for the best as they got to sit with one of Isaac's school friends. After church they went to an annual Easter lunch and egg hunt at the Willard farm with family and friends. They hunted to eggs in the snow and had a great time. Jeff said they didn't get home until after 4. 

They had a great time. 

my 3 favorite humans.