Monday, December 14, 2015

Celebrating #5 with friends!

Anna has been begging for a friend birthday since she was able to talk. And, she starting talking early. We told her she had to wait until her 5th birthday so this was the year! She was so excited. She woke up early and was ready to go by 8am. We had to hold her off and keep her busy until it was time to go. 

She had so much fun, laughing and giggling and playing with all her friends. It is so fun to watch her with her classmates. Since I was in her class for the halloween party I know some tricks her teacher uses to get their attention. So I was utilizing this to keep the kids in check- crazy kids. Then they all decided I was their teacher so my name was, Miss Grady the rest of the day. I just went along with it. 

There were only 3 girls and the rest boys so it was a bit wild. We had fun and I was so happy to go home for a nap after. 

Anna got so many new toys. She is loving this Birthday thing!

Anna and her friends.

Anna and "the silliest boy on the planet"

my happy birthday girl

bowling fun!

Shopkins cake

Anna and her Birthday friends