Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Leech Lake 2015

We spent all of last week in Northern Minnesota at Leech Lake. Leech Lake is near and dear to my heart as my best childhood memories were spent there. So going back with my family was something I have been looking forward to all summer. 

It was so wonderful watching my kids create memories with their cousins. Some of the activities we did were jet skiing, going out on the pontoon boat, fishing, scavenger hunts, turtle races, family dance, bon fires, olympics, ping pong, golfing, swimming, baseball, water skiing (Jeff), painting, sleepovers, etc. The resort had daily activities planned for kids. It was so nice. 

It was fun hanging with my siblings, their spouses and my parents. We played cards and shared stories over bon fires. My Aunt Patty came for a couple days and even went on the jet ski with Jeff. 

Enjoy all the pictures... there are a bunch. 

group picture

Isaac fishing with my dad

catching fish off the pontoon

family pic on the pontoon

new obsession- ping pong

grandpa and dave take some kids fishing

Jeff's catch

turtle races

cheering for the turtles

winner!

so fun!

best morning- golfing with my dad and isaac

Jeff skiing

Anna painting

everyone loves buck hunter

leech lake

Anna. Capri. Isaac. Hudson

Capri and Anna jumping on the trampoline

Mom and Dad with the grandkids

working on his fishing cast

let's go swimming!

baseball

having fun together

family picture 

Paul Bunyen

Isaac cruising with Sophia