Friday, June 12, 2015

Weekend in Minneapolis.

Last weekend we took the kids to Minneapolis for a fun filled weekend. 

We left Friday morning and spent the day at Valley Fair. Isaac went on his first real roller coaster with Jeff. I don't think he hated it but I don't think he loved it. I do know Jeff was pretty excited. We also know that when Anna is big enough we are pretty sure she will be doing all the rides with Jeff since she loves the ones she can do now. Isaac prefers to play the games.... 

On Saturday we went to my Aunt Patty's house and spent the morning with her. She lives in downtown Minneapolis so we were able to walk to the Twins game from her house. We went to the game and had a really good time even though the twins lost. It was a gorgeous day for a baseball game- not too hot, just right. After the game Jeff and the kids dropped me off at the MOA to do a little shopping and he took the kids swimming. 

On Sunday we spent the day at the Mall of America. Anna went on rides, again. I did some shopping. Jeff took the kids mini golfing. 

We had a really fun, fast weekend. My favorite time is family time, for sure. 

mapping out our day at Valley Fair

Isaac's first roller coaster

Anna the panda

Twins Game with Patty 

Anna and the dog from Paw Patrol

family fun!