Sunday, April 26, 2015

kindermusik love

It's crazy to think we have been doing kindermusik weekly since Isaac was about 18 months old. Now that he is in school Anna and I have a weekly date to kinderumusik. It has been such a fun activity for the kids and they have always looked forward to it. 

This is the end of an era- also part of growing up. This week is Anna's last week of kindermusik. We wont be doing it next year as she will be in school 5 mornings a week. 

We have met so many people, had days when Isaac would just run around the room like crazy with his friends or when he would just sit shyly on my lap. Anna has been in the kindrmusik class always loving toys. Anna always loved the scarves and would love it when I would turn her into a princess or butterfly with the scarves. My favorite part of kindermusik for both of them was when they were younger and they had quiet time and they would put slow music on and the kids and I would sit on the blanket and rock. Some of the other kids would sit alone but mine always wanted to be held. 

Melt my heart. 

Kindermusik will be a heartwarming memory for me.