Friday, April 17, 2015

Isaac the Zebra

So the kids in Isaac's class have been practicing their dance for the clean a thon (fundraiser for school). We got an email home saying the kids had to wear certain colors. So the night before he told us that he had to have a black shirt and white pants. Back shirt, fine. White pants, we didn't have. I told him that I was sorry but he just wont wear white pants and he can wear grey instead. He was not happy. So he started loading up his backpack with juice, water, soda and sliced cheese. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "if you don't go buy me some white pants then I will go get them myself!" Apparently, he was going to bring plenty of hydration with him. It was pretty funny. So I told him that I would go get hime some pants but he had to pay for them. So he handed me a $20 and off I went. As you can see, he got hit outfit. 

cutest zebra you ever did see