Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Anna!

And now she is 4?! What the heck happened to the last 4 years? 

She has grown up and is such a kind, bright, happy, sweet, dramatic, silly, genuine, timid (sometimes), beautiful, expressive little girl. 

We had a really fun day planned- started out with one of her all time favorite activities- kindermusik. She loves Miss Becky so much. Then we went with Jeff to lunch at Fuddruckers. We had cookies and strawberry shakes. We got her awesome cake and then picked Isaac up from school and they played and hung out until some cousins came to play. We had a birthday party last night with my family- we really missed the Oliver family this year. 

She told me last night right before she went to bed; "today was the best day, ever!"

A few of Anna's favorite things right now:
  • Doll house
  • Ozzy
  • Mom, Dad, Isaac
  • Kindermusik
  • Ballet
  • Going to grandmas
  • playing with her cousins
  • My Litte Ponies
  • Legos
  • School and school friends


Anna, 

I can't even begin to describe my love for you. It grows so much each and every day. You are the most sweetest girl that has been put into my life. You tell me daily how much you love me and how beautiful I am. I do not even know how I got so lucky. I cant wait to see how much fun we have this year!

Love, 
Mom


Anna and Miss Becky 

Anna and her best brother

Anna and her mommy

Anna with her daddy

Frozen Cake

so proud of his Birthday gift for Anna

Family picture