Thursday, August 28, 2014

out with the old...

We have been doing some major fall clean up. I have some big projects on my mind and have major ammunition to get them going. We cleaned out the basement storage and I took 2 huge loads of old stuff- chairs, tables, bed frames, box springs, mattresses, etc- to the furniture mission. We cleared out a ton of room in the basement and made it more organized. We also got a new desk and a printer (We have never had a printer in our house ever. Whenever I needed something printed I would email it to Jeff at work and he would print it and bring it home). We got that set up downstairs. We also converted Isaac's room into a big kid room (pics to come when it's finished). It feels so good to clean out the old stuff. We still have some work to do but at least we are seeing major progress.  


heading to donate the old