Saturday, December 28, 2013

Isaac in Mitchell

My dad has the De La Salle (his high school) basketball team over for dinner every year when they are on their way to Mitchell to play in the Mike Miller Classic. Last year Isaac was able to be there for the dinner and loved it. He loved every second of it. Since we were out of town for the dinner this year my parents picked Isaac up on their way to the basketball game in Mitchell. I was certain he would fall to sleep on the way considering we had to get up super early to catch the flight from Arizona. Nope. They had a really good time watching slam dunks and big plays. After the game they stopped and saw my grandpa. I am sure Isaac was happy to see him as we talk about him a lot- mostly because Isaac is so curious about how he is 98 years old. When I got the picture message from my mom my heart melted. I love it. I know Isaac had a great time and what a special treat- to have both of my parents all to himself. 

watching the game

Isaac (5)- Grandpa Wally (98)