Friday, November 8, 2013

new little girl in town

There is a new little girl in town and she has stolen our hearts. Suzie and Dave had their baby on November 5th, and I was so very lucky to witness the day and document it for them. It was calm, emotional, exhausting, tiring, and so exciting. Suzie did such a great job through the extreme pain she went through. When I saw that the baby was a girl I was so excited. I jumped ahead 5 years to the mother/daughter weekends we are going to have together. 

Isaac is so sweet and gentle to her. He melts me when he is with her.  

Anna has a real live doll to play with and she loves her to pieces. She wants to hold her and kiss her and just be with her at all times. It is so sweet. 

Congrats Suz and Dave- we couldn't be more excited for you!

Welcome to the world, Greta!

Suzie and her little girl

Margaret (Greta) Lynn Munce

Isaac and Greta

Anna and Greta