Monday, October 14, 2013

movie date

When Jeff was on his guys trip I took the kids to the arcade to win some prizes. The arcade is right across the hall from the cheap movie theater. I decided to give it a whirl and see if I Anna could get through the movie- so far we haven't had much luck. I felt pretty dang brave taking both of them by myself. I am happy to say we made it through. We had lots of snacks and Anna started wondering the theater towards the end but as soon as I started packing up and threatening to leave she shaped right up and sat through the rest of the movie. Isaac had already seen the movie so he was prepped on the chance of leaving early and he was ok with it. Anna talked in her loud normal voice and I kept reminding her to whisper. We will get better, just gotta practice. I cant wait to be able to go to movies with my kids... 


Turbo!