Tuesday, August 27, 2013

before and after-- Anna's room

Wow. This process has taken me forever! I went to look for before pictures tonight and they are from when Anna was still sleeping in her sleep sack. But, it's finally finished! Anna's room is finished and I really do love all the special extra touches. 

I had it painted. I got her a new bed (actually a very old bed that I repainted). I found an old rocking chair when I was visiting my grandparents last year that I had recovered with fun fabric. I also had some zebra pictures from Suzie's wedding photographer that she shared from her trip to Africa. I found some other used and new items helped transform her room into a fun girly room.

Enjoy the transformation!

before- green walls and her crib

more green- more baby furniture

sample of the new color

new walls- activity area in the corner

painted bed, walls, lamp...

old bed. old nightstand

my favorite- zebras on the wall

reading corner- new bird print

rocking chair I had recovered

Anna- felt letters

cozy reading spot- new lamp from ikea

pink bed. zebras.