Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I have 3 amazing reasons to celebrate Mother's Day. My two wonderful kiddos and my awesome husband! 

Today was a great day. The kids woke up super early- before 6. Ouch. I offered to get up with them but Jeff said he was already up. Isaac rolled over and asked me quietly, "mommy, is today Mother's Day"? I told him it was. He got up and told me he would be right back and to close my eyes. So I followed his direction. He came back in with a bag with a card in it and a couple of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups... he knows the way to my heart. My idea of breakfast in bed it peanut butter cups in bed! He left and closed the door behind him and I didn't hear from anyone until 8:15 when Jeff woke me up to get ready for church. 

After church we went to my moms to have brunch. After my mom's we went to see Jeff's grandma and then home. I went with Suzie to get flowers and came home to plant my pots and hang with the kids and Jeff. Anna painted. Isaac helped me plant. We played and it was a beautiful day. Wow, it was so nice out. 


Lucky me to have her as my daughter

Lucky me to have this guy as my son

I'm so lucky to be their MOM