Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We were all very excited to head to the lake for the long weekend! Unfortunately the weather was not very lake friendly. We came home a day early. While we were there the kids threw rocks in the lake and Anna ate some sand. We went to a movie (Anna and I spent most of the time at the concession stand getting more candy- she wouldn't sit still and wouldn't be quiet). The kids soaked up their grandpa and grandma. Anna got her nails painted by Grandma Linda and she loves them so much! 

I have a feeling this is going to be the new phase. She wont take off her princess dress and she wants her nails painted. Not sure who her mom is because that is not me! In fact, I remember refusing to wear a dress when I was little. 

Checking out the lake 

Anna got naked and wanted to go swimming! Brr

Throwing rocks in the water never gets old!

pretty nails