Monday, February 11, 2013

"party planner" on my resume

Whenever there is a party in Isaac's class I always make sure to volunteer to help. This year was no different. There was a little catch this year with the Valentine's party- the teacher asked me to plan it! Ah, I was a little nervous and didn't know what to do. I emailed my sister in law for some tips and tricks. She game me lots of ideas and I went with it. It actually went really well and I had fun. There were lots of parent helpers so the day went really slick. I set up 5 stations- 2 craft tables, two games and one cupcake decorating station. That was it. The kids were happy and had fun. Now that I have the first one out of the way I hope to help plan more down the road. 

Cupcake station

craft table
stickers

game station
ring toss

Isaac's class

craft station
coloring

game station
bowling