Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ready for change

I felt the need for change. I dove in.... the kids rooms! I haven't done anything with paint in any of the rooms since we moved in over 5 years ago. Anna's room was a green color and Isaac's was tan. I went to the paint store and found some color ideas. I wanted Anna's room to be bright! Isaac wanted to have a Mario theme so we went with a sky blue color. (Now I am ready to paint the kitchen and bathroom... ha ha.)

I found the colors I wanted and called the painter and he was here the next week to put samples on the wall. He came the next week for 2 mornings and he was done! Easy as that. It did have the kids sleeping in other rooms in the house during the paint and drying time. But it really wasn't a big deal.

I am anxious for Anna to get a big girl bed so I can finish up the details in her room. We ordered Isaac some wall decals with Mario and he helped put them all over. I have a couple extra details for him, as well. In time.  

I took before and after pics. check them out. 

Anna before
Anna before


Anna after

Anna after

Isaac before

Isaac before

Isaac after

Isaac after

Isaac after (looks a little different with the flash on the camera)