Wednesday, November 28, 2012

little Notre Dame fans

When my grandma died Isaac was lucky enough to spend a lot of time with my cousins little girl, Savarra. Savarra is a couple years older than Isaac but whenever she is in town my aunt makes sure to get them together. They got to go swimming together in Mitchell, as well. Isaac went over there when we got home from Mitchell and he was telling my aunt and uncle and Savarra all about the Notre Dame football team and how they were number one. Savarra drew a picture of a trophy and then they decided to actually make a trophy. My uncle helped them and they had so much fun. The next day they were able to paint the trophy. They sent the trophy home with me and I have plans to send it to the football team very soon. When Savarra was here for Thanksgiving she helped Isaac write a note to the team to send with the trophy. She didn't want to sign the letter so I asked her to take a picture with it.