Monday, August 13, 2012

Connelly Family reunion and more

This passed weekend was jam packed fun! We had a Connelly family reunion in Minneapolis on Saturday so my whole family went. We left Friday early to hit Valleyfair for the day. We met Alex's family and Sam's family there. We spent 7 hours there. The kids were total troopers. It worked out really well as Jeff and I would trade off and go ride rides with Sophia and the little ones stayed back. Isaac's favorite part was the live entertainment with the singers and dancers. 

Saturday morning we went to Owen's hockey game and then to the Connelly family reunion- 175 people were there and I didn't know anyone. It was a beautiful day and it was fun to see all of these relatives. 

Saturday evening we went to the Twins game. It was a great time! My dad got a suite for everyone and it was really nice having the room for the kids to run around.

Sunday morning we went to my Aunt Patty's to have breakfast and to meet her new puppy, Juno. Such a cute Golden Retriever. The kids went nuts over her! Oh my gosh...

Enjoy the pics! 
Jeff and Sophia on Steel Venom

Sophia and I on The Wild Thing

Live Entertainment- Isaac's favorite

Isaac-Cappy-Hudson with the Peanuts crew

Grandma Mary-Capri-Isaac at the reunion

Suzie with some of the kids at the reunion

Hudson-Isaac-Cappy at the Twins game

My parents at the game

My family at the game

Dave-Suzie-Sullivan

Owen and Sophia

Sophia-Alex-Cappy-Mandy-Owen

Sam-Shelley-Hudson

group picture

Aunty Patty and my Dad

Isaac and Cappy- sleepovers both nights

Juno

kids loving on Juno

Isaac- right after Juno attacked him with kisses