Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vegas!

I went to Las Vegas last weekend with some friends. We had a great time and very little sleep! It was a fun group. It was my friends Sharon and Emily- I have known them all of my life. We grew up down the street from each other and have been friends forever. My friends Nikki and Sonia came, too. They are both great friends from high school. Kelly also came, I know her through friends and have known her since college. The group worked really well together. We went to dinner the first night at a nice restaurant and then went out. On Saturday night we went to Beatles LOVE (cirque du soleil) and it was amazing! So amazing. If you are ever in Vegas you must go see this show. After the show went went out again. We did a little dancing, laying out and just laughed a lot. Thanks ladies for the fun weekend away!

Sharon, Me, Sonia, Emily and Nikki. After dinner on Friday evening.

Beatles LOVE

Emily and Sharon with their giant drinks

Nikki, Kelly, Sharon, Me, Emily and Sonia

Sharon- Me- Emily

Sharon and Me at our hotel- Venetian